Saturday, April 17, 2010

Yankees!

Today we went to a Yankees game! It was so much fun! They played the Texas Rangers and kicked their butts. Seriously, it was kind of a boring game because they got beat so bad. Both Jeter and A-Rod hit home runs, and so did one of the Texas guys!

I went with a bunch of English girls, and didn't realize until they started asking me bunches of baseball questions....they don't have baseball in England. I knew that, but it just didn't click. So, I spent a lot of time trying to explain the game. If you know me, you know that I don't know a lot about baseball. There was a lot of "uhhh...i think its like....kinda like...uhhhh" but I think they got the basics of it by the end of the game.















Cute photo...but my eyes are closed! Figures!

No comments:

Post a Comment